Work With Us
We’d love to have you join our team! Please use the form below to apply. Feel free to send in your resume in PDF format, even if you don't see the position you're looking for listed!
Great full-time employee benefits:
- Medical Benefits including: health, dental & vision
- 50% off food for up to you and four guests at all Lyons Group venues*
- Signing Bonus*
- 401K Benefits*
*Certain terms and conditions apply
The ideal candidate must understand and be able to work the schedule of a professional chef which includes nights, weekends and holidays. They are looking for an energetic Chef with a passion for cooking, teaching and making people happy.
The ideal candidate will have 2 years as a Sous Chef or above, experience running a high-volume kitchen
- Works well with diverse personality types, maintaining positive, inspiring and encouraging work culture
- Responsible for ordering, inventory, training, scheduling
- Passionate about great food and exceptional service with a genuine sense of integrity
- Team oriented with positive attitude and ability to inspire, mentor, and motivate team positively
- Strong sense of urgency and true hustle
- Hands-on management, delegation of tasks
- In-depth understanding of flow, efficiency, time management, and ability to optimize production within the kitchen
Lucky's Lounge, the seaports premier bar, restaurant & live music joint is looking to add a Bar Manager to our awesome team. We are ready to pay a $1000 retention bonus awarded after 90 days of satisfactory service. We are also offering a 50% discount on food at all of our other venues in the city after 60 days of employment for up to four guests! We look to create dynamic teams with good retention at our venues and we love to promote from within.
We are one of the busiest bars in Boston's popular Seaport district, one of the hottest neighborhoods in the city! We have a 2 am license and usually hold a line most nights so the right candidate will be ready to work their tail off and have legitimate refined volume experience.
Lucky's has been in the seaport for 20 years and has always been a go to, it's now an institution and the right candidate will have respect for the history of Lucky's while also bringing a fresh set of eyes and deep skill set in regards to bar management, personnel management, cocktail creation, procurement and bartending.
Some of the regular duties of the bar manager will include, but not be limited to:
- All beverage ordering, receiving and proper stocking
- Beverage inventory control, inventory counting and processing
- Bar invoice processing and tracking
- Bar organization
- Bar Cleanliness following all City of Boston and NSF rules and best practices
- Creative on cocktail menu, beer, liquor and wine offerings
- Forward thinking in regards to on trend menu changes and product integration
- Training of bartenders and servers on cocktails, beers, wine and liquor
- Vendor relations, creating and maintaining
- Maintaining a cool head under pressure
- Assisting the General Manager in hiring of bar staff
- Must enjoy late nights and the hustle
Please send your resume, cover letter and references along to be considered for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary DOE + bonus structurer + Benefits
Lucky’s Lounge is looking for hosts to add to our team. We are ready to pay a $500 retention bonuses for all new hosts awarded after 90 days of satisfactory service. We are also offering a 50% discount food at all of our other venues in the city after 60 days of employment for up to four guests! We look to create dynamic teams with good retention at our venues and we love to promote from within.
Opportunity for other duties at the restaurant for the right person up the roa . Initial duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Seating guests
- managing reservations to make sure we are not over booked and that reservations are seated as promptly as possible.
- informing guests of the City of Boston restaurant guidelines and how we are approaching service at the restaurant when required
- light bussing and sanitization of tables
- communicating guests needs to servers and management
- Answering the phone, inputting new reservations via phone, answering guests questions
The ideal candidate will have an upbeat and welcoming personality, be comfortable being out in public masked up, the ability to learn Open Table reservation software (we will provide training), a great attitude in dealing with guests, ability to navigate situations where a guest is unhappy, a love of teamwork and the ability to work efficiently and remain cool under pressure in a public facing environment.
No experience necessary, great attitude and willingness to learn are paramount. A free meal will be included with each shift.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
We are looking to add a couple awesome servers to our team at Lucky’s Lounge in Boston’s bustling Seaport! Lucky’s Lounge has been the premier spot on in Boston’s coolest neighborhood for craft beer, cocktails and American fare for 20 years and counting!
Lucky’s Lounge is ready to pay a $500 retention bonuses for all new servers awarded after 90 days of satisfactory service. We are also offering a 50% discount food at all of our other venues in the city after 60 days of employment for up to four guests! We look to create dynamic teams with good retention at our venues and we love to promote from within.
We are hiring for both full and part time positions but candidates must have some flexibility in their schedule to suit the needs of the restaurant and to cover needs in regards to special events and parties. The right candidate will have prior serving experience in an casual bar / restaurant environment, experience using POS (we have POSI) and running credit cards, cash handling, taking food and beverage orders, familiarity with food allergy protocol, comfort with cocktail and craft beer basics, checking guest IDs and will also possess a total comfort and confidence on the floor interacting with guests from every walk of life and providing them with impeccable service. Training on our specific procedures, menus and cocktails will be provided of course.
Our company culture values mutual respect, team work and doing 100% to provide our guests with a positive and memorable experience every time they visit us.
We consider the safety of our staff and patrons to be of paramount importance and as such we follow all state and city regulations in reference to general health and safety and in regards to any and all COVID related directives.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $5.55 per hour + tips